DNA is a code. Codes are languages. Only 3% of DNA is used to make bodies. The other 97% is information. Information written over three billion years of evolution. 700 terabytes of information. Written by evolution.
Only intelligent sentient beings make codes and use language. Some bright young…
Factory farms using antibiotics to maintain profits in raising food animals in hellish conditions are creating a public health crisis which could threaten our very existence. It is not merely the inhumanity of these farms but the very real fact that they are breeding grounds for antibiotic resistant germs which can, and often do, migrate from swine, chicken and cattle into human beings. The proposal here is to tax the hell out these meat producers to force them to pay their share of the bill for the health care disaster sure to come.
I can’t think of a better reason to live a vegetarian lifestyle.
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”